Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snickerdoodles.


I'm back.

And I cannot believe it's been this long.

Oh yes, it's been way too long. And I apologize.

But today is the VERY LAST DAY of my exams! So….to celebrate this rather amazing milestone, I decided to make snickerdoodles.

Soft, puffy, cinnamon-y snickerdoodles.

Gorgeous, winter sun…I know it's hitting hard on my cookies but I don't intend on doing anything about it.


We're doing secret Santa at our school, plus I have a Christmas party to attend tomorrow. What better gift to give than a fresh batch of homemade cookies?

I can't think of anything better to give (other than a Starbucks gift card, of course.)

Anyhow, I've been wanting to make these cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction for a long time. I've finally pulled myself to doing it. And oh my goodness, they are adorable. Ah, the feels.


I really don't have anything else to say other than: try it.

Seriously, try it.

And since it's holiday season, I think my "I-need-to-bake-every-day Season" schedule is gonna kick in.

Ready or not, here I come.


Recipe here.


Super easy, super soft, super puffy, and oh-so-adorable.

Now excuse me while I go dig myself a hole and eat cookies…...




Happy baking!
 photo ScreenShot2013-08-31at55636PM_zps321e12a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment